Thursday 18 December 2008

I'm dreaming of a white Christmas

If I'm honest, I have to admit that a white Christmas is unlikely, but it was good fun going to see "White Christmas" at the cinema last night. I love going to see old movies on the big screen and it's been way too long since I've been to one. I think the last time I went to see one was Christmas 2004 when Dave and I watched "It's a Wonderful Life" at the DCA cinema in Dundee.

Since it's only a week until Christmas, I'll have to start going through my Christmas DVDs a bit quicker (so far I've watched "Miracle on 34th Street", "The Snowman", and "Father Christmas") I've already started on my collection of Christmas stories my Charles Dickens (Thanks Mom!) and am reading a bit every night before bed.

Tomorrow afternoon is the annual Christmas Quiz at work where the asthma department (my team) competes against the cardiology department for bragging rights the rest of the year. Unfortunately there's no cash prize involved. :( There's also a Secret Santa gift exchange and the work Christmas night out is tomorrow night so it should be a good day.

0 comments: