Friday 5 December 2008

Christmas decor at the Morrisons

I decorated the house for Christmas this week but haven't had a chance to take/post pictures until now. There are more to come. The pictures were taken on my phone so they're not amazing quality, but my phone can transfer pics to my laptop via Bluetooth which saves me having to dig out the cords for my actual camera. So....here goes!


Our advent calendar. Elspeth made it and gave it to us pre-stuffed with chocolates. Dave and I are splitting the days (he's odd and I'm even).


Our table top Christmas Tree. It says on the box that it's 2 feet tall, but I think it's shorter. I really need to get a smaller star for it as this one sort of dwarfs my already miniature tree. (I call it my Charlie Brown Christmas Tree).


My bagpiper Christmas tree ornament.

0 comments: