Tuesday 25 November 2008

The week so far

My attack plan for Christmas was somewhat sabotaged by the fact that Dave (my only way of getting into the attic for my Christmas cards) was away yesterday and most of today with work. I didn't really feel I could ask him to crawl up into the attic tonight since he's just home and not feeling that well, so I think that'll have to wait until tomorrow. To keep some sense of momentum, I posted 2 Christmas presents which means there's only 1 left to go!

Since I wasn't able to start the cards, I've occupied myself with doing odd jobs around the house. Yesterday I caulked the bathtub. As expected, I ended up getting caulking gloop on me and had to wait until it dried to rub it off. I ended up with red patches where the stuff had been which made me look like I had some sort of skin condition. Sorry, no pictures of it, so you'll have to use your imaginations.

Sharaya, an exchange student here from Alberta, was over last night for dinner and a second session of her introduction to British comedy. I've had her watch episodes from Black Books and Father Ted, which are my two favourites. In exchange, she introduced me to Corner Gas, which was on CTV when I moved, but which I'd never watched. I've only made my way through 2 episodes so far.

1 comments:

forty winks said...

I really must insist on pictures.