Thursday 27 November 2008

Feeling Sheepish :S

Well, turns out that the Christmas cards weren't in the attic after all. While clearing out the spare room yesterday, I found them buried in the back of the wardrobe. Not sure what possessed me to put them there but anyway.....

My random discoveries continued today when I found a copy of "Miss Potter" in our DVD rack. I think I borrowed in from Elspeth (Dave's mom) but hadn't watched it so I put it on today. I have to admit to a few tears escaping, but I'm attributing that to a lack of sleep and not to the fact that I'm a total softie.

Dave's still at work so I'm taking advantage of the opportunity to listen to Great Big Sea. Dave's not a fan and has resisted my many attempts to win him over.

I'm off now to put on dinner as it'll take a while to cook. On the menu tonight: Roast chicken (made in our vertical rotisserie - it's like having Swiss Chalet at home, minus the Chalet sauce) and some form(s) of vegetable(s). Should be good.

0 comments: