Friday 23 October 2009

The Rest of October so far...

Here are some of the things I've been up to...

There's a car boot sale that takes place on Sunday mornings in Errol. Dave and I got up early one Sunday morning to go along and while we were driving out I remembered that I had a camera in my bag so you're just seeing the outskirts of the place. Sorry.






A couple of weeks ago there was a coffee house at the Gate and Dave did a set. Here's one of the covers he did.



My hand mixer had been on the blink for a few months. The only way to switch it off was to turn it off at the wall, and the gauge for controlling the speeds was broken so you had to maintain pressure on the gauge to keep the speed you wanted. I was thinking about getting a new one and then decided that since the warranty was lapsed anyway, I might as well try to fix it myself first. So I took it apart, gave it a good clean and put it all back together (with no parts left over!) And it actually works properly now! It took me about 1.5 hours but I was pretty pleased with my venture into kitchen tools DIY.


Mixer being taken apart and cleaned.


Mixer put back together.


The cake I made the next day with my mixer.

0 comments: